Due to the continued growth and development of our Hire business, we have an exciting opportunity to appoint an Administrator who will provide administration & digital support to the Hire Division Manager and Hire Fleet Manager.
The successful applicant must have exceptional organisational and communication skills, as well as good administration skills. The role requires someone who has the ability to prioritise several tasks at the one time, can provide first class customer service, and manage a growing social media presence with guidance from the Marketing & Brand Manager.
This is a really exciting role with bags of potential to develop skills across a wide array of activities within a sales and marketing environment.
Responsibilities to include:
- Process incoming hire enquiries and follow up on any leads
- Manage and engage with customers through our online chat function and WhatsApp
- Assist in liaising with the wider business and contractors to gather information for tender submissions
- Preparing quotations and basic layout drawings maximizing the opportunity for added value
- Managing Social Media activity including social listening and creating posts. Initially on LinkedIn and Twitter with direction from the Marketing & Brand Manager
- Learning industry terminology and developing skeleton text for Sales & Marketing proposals
- Managing own time effectively and the diary management for the Hire Division Manager and Hire Fleet Manager.
- Providing first class customer service at all times
- Carry out structured business development campaigns including cold calling
- Introducing procedures and processes to improve efficiency and out comes and customer experience.
If you are ready to hit the ground running for and get stuck into a new challenge, don’t wait… Apply today firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a new role and a really exciting opportunity for someone to make the role their own and progress within this expanding team.
Full-Time. M-AR is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this position please forward your CV together with your current salary details to our
HR Department email address – email@example.com