Due to our continued growth and workload, we have an exciting opportunity to appoint an Estimator, who will support our Bid Manager to ensure we are generating complete and detailed costings for sales enquiries that fulfill the customer requirements, and are achievable for M-AR.
The role will involve leading and preparing the complete commercial and pricing element of a tender or cost plan, gaining a clear understanding of customer requirements and building excellent relationships.
The successful applicant must have estimating experience, and have worked in the construction / modular / building industry, with the ability to multi-task and keep track of several pipelines of work.
Responsibilities to include:
- To deliver the commercial and pricing element of a tender or cost plan.
- Identify strategies, suppliers and work packages
- Obtain and undertake analysis of cost information to demonstrate best value
- To complete or manage project take-offs to the required level of detail.
- To lead the supply chain enquiry process.
- To be able to present work to customers and M-AR team members in a coherent, detailed fashion.
- Offering your expert advice when the M-AR team are selecting projects to tender.
- Identify project risks and opportunities.
- Build excellent relationships with our Subcontractors.
- Generate programmes of works
- Maintain excellent records
- Have an eye for detail and numbers.
Work closely with potential customers and respond in a timely manner.
Full-Time. M-AR is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this position please forward your CV together with your current salary details to our
HR Department email address – firstname.lastname@example.org